Regional Account Manager – NSW Application
ReKnighted is doing it for the boys.
We’re tackling Suicide, Fatherless & Abuse rates of men in real time with our school workshops. Jump onboard and help us spread the impact!
This role involves expanding ReKnighted’s World-class facilitation and mentoring to boys with School workshops throughout NSW. You will do this by bringing on new partner schools to work with ReKnighted and run our workshops. You will be the face of ReKnighted, meeting virtually with schools and learning about their students’ needs and goals.
The broader our reach to schools, the more significant the positive influence we can have on students. By extending our workshops to additional schools, you will be heavily contributing to the improvement of the mental health and relationships of young boys across NSW, enabling them to lead more fulfilling lives of honour!
In a very real way, you will be reducing the Suicide, Fatherless & Abuse rates for men ages 14-44.
- Able make warm calls to new applicants within 5 minutes
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Move all prospects to the proper stage of the pipeline via CRM throughout the day
- Maintain a clear, up to date and accurate pipeline in CRM
- Follow up diligently and consistently with school decision makers over extended periods of time
- Document all interactions with all prospects in the section of CRM
- Create engaging content through recorded interviews/free resources with potential prospects
- Educate prospects on our stuff from an expert perspective
- Allow the National Account Manager to shadow calls and give feedback
- Available most days from 8:30am-3:30pm local time to take calls
- Use both internal and external resources to maintain up to date knowledge of our stuff and school/mental health industry
- Do. The. Work. Lead by example with your own self-development & mental health practices
- All prospects are properly moved in CRM and information is documented on client details so sales team has proper expectations by EOD (end of day)
- All qualified prospects are consistently followed up with indefinitely
- Sales stats sheet is updated Daily
- You are the most informed person on our stuff and the industry
- All internal communication cycles are properly followed
- Exceptional over the phone
- Experience with business to business (B2B) sales (1+ years preferred)
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be great at presenting
- Excellent at building rapport
- Open to learning new processes in sales
- Are routine driven
- Open to growing rapidly
- Self-sufficient and able to properly manage one’s own time
- Well organised and able to maintain a pipeline that can be observed and understood
- Discussed on Interview
- Coffees on us <3
- Complimentary Gym Membership
- Complimentary Training From World Champion Arm Wrestlers!
- Complimentary Audible Membership
- Generous Compensation Structure (Performance Based)
- Career Development (Management/Ownership)
- Get to meet cool podcast guests 😉
- We Value You. You will become a better version of yourself.